I’d love to wax poetic for you about how wonderful it is, but words are escaping me, and you need this recipe. It’s really good. We made it twice in four days good and fully intend to make it again very soon good. Enjoy!
- 2 4 ounce salmon fillets
- Juice from 1/2 fresh lime
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and julienne sliced
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- dash of cumin
- Preheat the oven to 425. Line a baking sheet with foil, brush with a bit of olive oil, sprinkle a bit of salt and pepper on the salmon, lay on the sheet and set aside. When the oven reaches the correct temperature, bake the fish until pink and no longer translucent, about 7 minutes per inch of thickness.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat and add the jalapeno peppers. Cook for 3 minutes until peppers begin to soften. Add the garlic and cook a minute more. Add the lime juice, cumin, and sour cream, mix, and cook until warmed through. Remove from heat and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Divide the sauce over the salmon fillets and serve immediately.